Building with Experience and Integrity
In 2006 Wim Zuydervelt started Molenbeek Ventures Development Corporation; a Canadian Land Development and Investment Company. Wim is the president and owns the company 50/50 with Roosdom-Tijhuis, who is one of the largest builders in the Netherlands.
In 2006 Wim met Paul Teeuwen who, in 2009 became director of MVDC and partner in several other companies. They have multiple projects on the go in the Okanagan Valley and on Vancouver Island.
Wim’s background in the building industry goes back to 1980. He was instrumental in the construction of 62 homes in “Horizon Lane” in West Kelowna and a 28 Condominium complex in Vernon. Paul has an extensive corporate background as well as being full time involved in land development and the building industry since 2006. Both are long time members of the Canadian Home Builders Association and are fully licensed with the Home Owner Protection Office and several Home Warranty providers. They are very fortunate to be able to work with a perfectly skilled and reliable team who will go beyond everything to make it all work
Having its own working capital, MVDC has been able to realize all projects with very sound financial abilities. Even during the recent economic turmoil, they were constantly offered more credit than needed. Paul and Wim with their development-team have built a solid and reliable reputation with the cities, professionals, trades, suppliers and their customers.
MVDC’s development-team is very pleased to continue Eldridge’s third and last phase and finish Skyview Terraces in April 2017. They truly feel that there is a demand for affordable, well designed, modern homes and town homes with spacious roof patios. With this in mind, they are working tirelessly to plan and build out the communities of homes that offer buyers a solid alternative to condos and older re-sale homes, for a very competitive price.
- 2007 Aberdeen Heights (28 Condominiums in Vernon)
- 2011 Millcreek Development (Estate home on 2 acres in Nanaimo)
- 2012 Southridge Development(2.3 million home in the Upper Mission)
- 2011 Elkridge Development (86 homes in West Kelowna)
- 2013 Creekside Park Development (50 homes in West Kelowna)
- 2013 Kirkstone Estates (10 acres for a green-sustainable home-development of 33 in Cedar)
- 2013 Skyview Terraces (40 European-influenced roof-terrace homes downtown Kelowna)
- Starting mid 2017, Lakeshore Project, a high end condominium project in Upper Mission at the corner of Lakeshore Rd. and Barnaby Rd.